Jon Stockill writes:

 > >From a processing point of view this makes sense - you don't need to store
 > extra information about the location of the airfields, wher if as was
 > suggested before it's broken down by state, then presumably you need to
 > store the state for each and every airfield too, or is there some other
 > method of telling which state each one is in that I've missed?

We're going to want to store that anyway, though, if only for the user
pick-an-airport interface.  Besides, it makes a lot more sense to pick
a maintainer for all California airports than it does to pick a
maintainer for all airports with an ICAO code starting with "KB".

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/