I was going through the c172 variants and adding the electrical system
and I fired up the c172-larcsim. It's got a major problem. It just sits on the
runway no matter how much throttle you give it.
I took a quick look at the xml file in case it was something obvious.
I gave comparative analysis a shot, but the only other planes that
use larcsim are the UIUC planes.
Now, the part that confused me is the <aero> section. On the
c172-larcsim it's defined as c172, on the UIUC lanes it's defined as
uiuc with an additional tag to define the location of the FDM config.

There does not appear to be a larcsim c172.dat anymore, except for in the
Aircraft-uiuc tree. To use that, I have to set <aero>uiuc</aero> and
define <aircraft-dir>. This has the starting below the runway bug.

So the question is, is <aero>larcsim</aero> deprecated?
Should we make this a UIUC plane, or drop it or what?