Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > A 737 would be a nice plane to have...  Anybody thinking of modeling
 > one?

I doubt that the panel is any simpler than that of a 747 -- since we
already have a good exterior for the 747, it would be nice to finish
it off with a flight deck first.

After that, my preference would be the DC-9 -- it's the airliner I've
spent the most hours in (as passenger) from my childhood on.  Air
Canada just retired its last DC-9 earlier this year and sent it to
Ottawa in old livery to live at the aviation museum:

  http://www.rfc.ca/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=dc9

Unfortunately, I wasn't there to see it.  For those who don't have
access to a CFS, the pilot landed to a full stop in well under 2,000ft
of runway (the full runway is only 3,300ft).

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/