Hello,
I've started to write a FlightGear Training. Sometime hopefully it will
be a full comprehensive manual for users.
It starts right at the end of Michael and Martin's 'Getting Started' and
will explain all (say most) aspects of aviation and FlightGear.
You will find the very first idea of the document under:
http://home.t-online.de/home/carsten.hoefer/docs.html

As You will see it's only the structure of the tutorial, but it should
give You the idea behind it. I would like You to read it and tell me
Your opinion. Did I miss something? Is there a better order? Is anyone
out there to write one of the sections?

Carsten