Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> Recently a very kind person donated some hardware to upgrade the
> flightgear web/cvs/ftp/rsync/cvs server.  I am respecting their wishes
> to remain anonymous which is why I've avoided any hoopla.

Aw, c'mon.  Can't we have just a little hoopla?  I hate anonymous
donations. :(

Seriously, many, many thanks to whoever this was.  With the terrasync
tool on its way to a release version sometime in the near future, have
you given any thought to soliciting bandwidth donations? :)

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA