William Earnest wrote:
> js_demo.cxx:21: undefined reference to `jsJoystick::jsJoystick(int)'
> js_demo.cxx:84: undefined reference to `jsJoystick::read(int *, float *)'

Recent plib changes have turned the joystick routines from an inlined
header file into a real library.  You need to add a -lplibjs to the
_LDADD lines in src/Input/Makefile.am and src/Main/Makefile.am.

Looking at this, by the way, was what got me to add the command line
YASim compiler to the default build.  Normally I fear
automake/autoconf. :)

Responding to a later note:

> Stuck that lib in the Makefile, and those 2 errors vanished. The new
> one is:
>
> Progress in small increments...

The order is important.  The -lplibjs must come before -lplibul to get
the dependencies correct.  Remember to do the same thing to your
src/Main/Makefile.am, or else the fgfs binary will get the same error.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA