Julian Foad writes:

 > I noticed that the radios had nav. freq. range 108.00 to 117.95 but com.
 > freq. 0 to 140; this should be 118 to 140.  But while playing with that
 > I noticed that the wrapping is a bit unpredictable.  With (min=118,
 > max=140, step=1, wrap=true) adjusting it up and down, it sometimes skips
 > 118 and sometimes skips 140.  For the nav. frequencies, my 1991 UK
 > Pooley's Flight Guide confirms that the range is 108.00 to 117.95
 > inclusive.  But the current implementation that specifies (min=108.00,
 > max=117.95, step=0.05, wrap=true) tends to cycle (117.85, 117.90,
 > 108.00, 108.05) skipping 117.95.

Yes, it was a mess.  I've done some refactoring of the built-in
property-adjust and property-multiply commands, and things work better
now.  I added a 'mask' argument that can take a value "decimal" to
modify only the decimal part or "integer" to modify only the integer
part.  That means that the radio tunes more like a real KX-155 (or
similar), at least if your panel is using navcom-radio.xml -- the left
button adjusts the decimal part and the right button adjusts the
integer part.  I've also fixed the COM radio frequency range in that
file.  Wrapping should also be simpler and more predictable.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/