Quoth Jon Stockill:

> On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Andy Ross wrote:
>
> > Indeed, Lee rocks.  But seriously, someone needs to come to his home,
> > tie him down and teach him Blender so that we can get some colors on
> > these things.  And make him do something non-british while you're at
> > it. :)
>
> Non-British!!!!!!!!
>
> But we have some of the finest aircraft IN THE WORLD!!!!!
>
> :-)

Quoted from www.auntymonkey.com, "An Interview with the [Hot Air Balloon]
World Chamion David Bareford"::

8. Why is England so good at ballooning but fairly average at every other sport?

England has always been very good at aviation sports but because of
that they never publicise it in the national press. We have a another
tradition of inventing sports and beating the world until everyone else
learns to play it then we end up getting thrashed - we then move on to
inventing another sport.

:-)

Regards,

David K. Drum