Mathew McBride wrote:

> Hi,
>         I am the developer of VA-Pilot ( a java based program which I wrote.
> It looks
> up current flights on the IVAO/IVAN network, files pireps and can display
> notams http://vapilot.sourceforge.net (page severly out of date)).
>
> I'm wondering if there is some sort of Interprocess communication module (like
> FSUIPC) for FlightGear. The idea is I could use JNI (Java Native Interfaces)
> to do a whole lot in FlightGear (maybe look up a suitable flightplan and
> enter the data into autopilot, and report the current status of the flight).
> Is there any way to do this?

No there's no module like this AKAIK.

*BUT* we've got something even better - you can access every thing you
need through the network. E.g. have a look at the telnet interface. Or
you'll even find a better one...

CU,
Christian

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague