Technically, Y'alls is more of a possesive form of Y'all.
At least that's how I use it. Y'all can use it yall's own way.
And yes, that paticular usage is techically wrong too, considering
that its usually used to refer to an physical object, such as an
airplane :)
Nyeh.

Y'all have fun.

--
"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who is winning an argument with
a liberal."