Curtis L. Olson writes:

> For the C++ experts, I'm starting to see a lot of these sorts of
> warnings?  Other than trying to avoid and clean up warning litter, is
> this dangerous?  What's the best fix for this?
>
> ../../src/Main/globals.hxx:321: warning: `class FGGlobals' has virtual functions but
>non-virtual destructor

Ah you must have upgraded to gcc 3.2 :-)

My take is that this is just a warning .... but like most warnings
emitted by the compiler has a sound basis and is reason for concern

In this specific case I question the need for the three functions
being declared virtual but .... to clean things up just ...
declare the destructor virtual and un inline it

Norman