> Thanks for catching that.  I've patched up src/Main/Makefile.am, and
> would be grateful if you could do a cvs update and make.  There's no
> need to rebuild from scratch.

It now works fine, thanks a lot! I like the terminal building at
KSFO...

Also, now that I give the "mem=nopentium" option to the kernel, I
haven't had a single lockup yet, even after taking a TSR2, a B52, a
747, and an A4 for a spin. I landed with the first three, but I let
the A4 circle (with autopilot and "time-warp") until it ran out of
fuel -- it did so before the X server had a chance to crash!

Thanks for everyone who helped!

  Andras