From: "David Megginson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Frederic Bouvier writes:
>
>  > MSVC says that 'FGMenuBar::fireItem (puObject * item)' in
menubar.cxx(335)
>  > is missing a return value and I am afraid it is right.
>
> Quite right -- I'll change its return value to void and check in a
> fixed version of menubar.[ch]xx.
>
> Unfortunately, that problem wouldn't explain the crash Curt is seeing.

BTW, checking my actual local mods, there is also a missing value in
panel.cxx
in the doMouseAction function line 586.

I also have a problem where options.cxx has too many levels of imbrication
in parse_option (max is 128). There are too many 'else if' construct.
Can we think about another scheme to parse options (iterating on an array or
an XML file) ?

Cheers,

-Fred