From: David Megginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I'd like to take a moment to thank Alex Perry for the original FGSteam
> module, from which I've stolen most of the hard code [...]

(blush)

> Please everyone (especially Alex) give all of these a good workout
> before I remove steam.[ch]xx from the CVS repository.

Let's cut out the suspense and just pull it anyway; if there is a dependency,
it's not as if it'll difficult to yank the source back into place again.
        cvs update -D "1 week ago"
In any case, I'll try to give the instruments a careful flight testing.
It's now up to y'all that fly non-C172 aircraft to make more instruments.
8-)