Arnt Karlsen writes:

 > ...which would warrant both runtime and compile time options like
 > "--build-invisible-walls-under-bridges", and "--tip-fbi"...  ;-)

I'd prefer "--tip-interpol": after all, this is an international
project.

Sometimes there are legitimate reasons to fly under something -- not
that often, but sometimes: for example, a helicopter doing a low-level
hydrographic survey might pass under a very high bridge, as might a
helicopter on approach to a shoreline helipad.  There is no reason at
all that a seaplane shouldn't water-taxi under a bridge.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/