Erik Hofman wrote:
> Andy Ross wrote:
> > You can play with the src0/src1/dst0/dst1 attributes to get any
> > linear mapping you want.
>
> Hmm, Im not sure I can do what I want then.  What is needed is a
> switch that says, hey if this property is false then ignore this
> input.
>
> Is this possible at all?

Sort of.  The summation of the inputs happens before final clamping.
So add a mapping that takes the "wow" property range [0:1] to [-1:0].
The -1 that gets added in when wow is false saturates any contribution
from the gear object and ensures that the final value is zero.

It's a hack, but a reasonably elegant one.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross        Beyond the Ordinary        Plausibility Productions
Sole Proprietor       Beneath the Infinite       Hillsboro, OR