Danie Heath writes:

 > Hopefully the last time I bug about CVS ... if I have modified any of the
 > files, how do I get the changes to be included ?  I have started creating
 > an authentic cockpit for the old Gooney bird ...

I'm very glad to hear that.

CVS is not a classless society -- some users have the right to commit
changes, but most don't (the 'anonymous' user rarely does).  To start,
e-mail your changes to one of the maintainers.  Once you end up having
many contributions accepted, you may get direct CVS access yourself
(while it's not classless, at least classes are merit-based).

Would you like a copy of my Blender sources for the DC-3 3D model, or
are you basing your work on another external model?

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/