Hi, Curtis and all

OK, Upgrading automake to v1.6 as you have recommended
did solve the autogen.sh script problem, TerraGear did
start to compile.

Now it seams that it has another issue, this time in
the TerraGear code itself.

In both the CVS code and the 0.0.5 code the build
process brakes down with the following error:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgenpolyclip

Running the compilation through Kdevelop it stops with
the error:
---
hgt.cxx: In method `bool TGHgt::open (const SGPath
&)':
hgt.cxx:95: no matching function for call to
`SGPath::file ()'
---

in line 95 of the file hgt.cxx :
---
hgt.cxx: In method `bool TGHgt::open (const SGPath
&)':
hgt.cxx:95: no matching function for call to
`SGPath::file ()'
---

any hints on who to solve this one ?

I guess it's something related to SimGear and I do
have SimGear Installed.

I have seen in the TerraGear site that SimGear 0.3.0
is needed, currently I have installed 0.3.1 is that
causing that problem ?

And one final Q, the TerraGear readme say that I need
to set FG_ROOT_LIB, I didn't find a LIB directory in
FlightGear, what is that ?

Thanks

Erez