Duncan McCreanor writes:

 > My name is Duncan McCreanor. I am employed as a Software Engineer
 > for an Australian company where we have been looking at the
 > possibility of using Flightgear as the basis for an Air Traffic
 > Control visual simulator.

That sounds excellent.

 > When coding/testing is completed, how do we go about getting the
 > changes reviewed and added to Flightgear?

You can send the code to Curt or me.  I'd recommend Curt
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), since I have an enormous backlog right now, but
I'll try to get to it quickly if it comes to me.

If the code is working, even marginally, then you should consider
sending it ASAP -- you'll have many more people to help you with the
testing and debugging.  The nice thing about Open Source is that you
don't have to wait until code is fully polished before you throw it
out into the world.

The other advantage to sending code in now is that if people feel you
are going the wrong direction with anything, we can catch it earlier.

Thanks,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/