Martin Dressler writes:

 > I'm working on ILS indicator and I'm mising some property which
 > could tell me if glide slope transmitter is in-range or something
 > similar. Is there some property hidden? I also want to ask what it
 > mean needle-deflection and how is it scaled. (ie. does it mean that
 > when vor-needle-deflection is 10 and you have set radial 300, then
 > you are on radial 310)

We're not really doing a good job modelling the UHF radios (DME and
GS) properly yet -- they are logically-separate receivers with their
own ranges, reception issues, and so on, but we initially coded them
as just features attached to VHF radios.

I'm planning to clean up the radio code and move it into
src/Instrumentation/ when I have some time, as I did with the old
steam code.

All the best,

David

--