I will be in London during the week of 5 May -- some of that time will
be devoted to business, but I'll also have a lot of free time to
wander around one of my favourite cities.  This time, in addition to
my usual passtime of walking up and down the streets yelling at the
locals for thinking I have an American accent, I was thinking of
paying for some dual time flying in UK airspace (I cannot be PIC in a
British-registered plane with my Canadian license).

Can any of the UK members on this list recommend a good flying club or
FBO in the Southeast were I could rent a plane and instructor for a
short day trip?  I'd especially like to overfly Hastings, where my
wife and I spent six weeks of our honeymoon in a snug little flat in
1988.  I'd also be grateful for pointers to Web sites with info on
rules and procedures for flying in the UK.

Thanks, and all the best,

David

--
David Megginson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.megginson.com/