> Thanks.  Think I read somewhere that "Employee of the Month" awards come with
> a 20% pay increase.  Let me see... $0.00 + ($0.00 * 0.20) - fed - state - fica
> - medicare ...hmm... maybe one of math gurus can figure this out for me.

"Palladium will not allow you to make monetary calculations without
written permission from the President of the United States and a
license to be obtained from Microsoft Corporation. Click on 'Finish'
to obtain a license now." -- 'OK' -- 'Cancel'

What shall I do?

Ah, got it without the use of a computer:

I think that breaks down to his beer getting 20% more expensive. But
he will also enjoy it 20% more...

  Andras