Hi,

I and my family are flying out to LAX for the week.  I'll have some
limited/brief access to email, but probably not enough to
substantially respond to anything.  I'll try and catch up on email
when I get back (not that I've ever been caught up for the last 5
years.)  Work for me, spring break for my wife and daughter.  I'm
going to be getting together with my hardware guys to work on our
C172-S simulator prototype ... long days but usually a lot of fun.