On Tue 25. March 2003 19:20, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 March 2003 6:41 am, Richard Bytheway wrote:
> > As a pay-by-the-minute modem user, I would prefer not to have 200MB of
> > data dumped into the base package CVS if possible. The cheapest my
> > connection gets is £0.48 per hour. 200MB is about 20 hours of download
> > time, thus costs about £10 (US$16 or so), and my phone line is busy for a
> > day.
>
> Uh, actually 200MB is a the entire Repository. A full checkout is 132MB
> and you only have to do it once. You  can download a  30-40MB nightly
> snapshot and start your repository that way. If you're only interested in
> certain nodes of the tree, you don't have to checkout from the head.

Yes, this texture sources and other sources doesn't belong to base package.
I said 200MB to show you how much it can grow in near future (although it is
"du -k ." of my directory where I store files of C172S instruments project).
But will be fine to store this files somewhere with public access, I'm really
interested in blender files of J3-cub.

Regards,
Madr

--