On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 07:27 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't mean to scare anybody, but this has to do with the upcoming Panther release (10.3). With the release of Panther, I will be dumping my 10.1 partition and won't be building FlightGear for MacOS X 10.1, although I don't keep it current right now, in favor of maintaining 10.2 and 10.3 partitions. Will we be dropping official support for 10.1 at that time (or any time soon)?

I feel like there are still a lot of people who are using 10.1, since they felt that (for the most part) it worked pretty well or they didn't feel like the 10.2 upgrade was worth the money. I'm not sure what the percentage of remaining 10.1 users is, I'll try to find out.

Cheers,
Darrell