I am waiting for the programming language for amateur radio operators, Morse. There is nothing like programming in dots and dashes!

On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, at 06:11 AM, David Megginson wrote:

It looks like Python's days are numbered; I just read on Slashdot
about a programming language that uses *only* whitespace:

http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/

I expect that most current Python programmers will have switched over
by the end of the year.

Any die-hard fanatics left over will no doubt write a Punctuation
programming language, using only the characters [EMAIL PROTECTED]&*() (above 0-9
on the U.S. keyboard), as a pure act of spite to try to split the Perl
community.

All the best,

David

--