Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> My view is, when it's visible in the real world, then we it should be
> visible in simulators. It might need a little fiddling here and there,
> but then again, I yet have to see the documents that describe the exact
> colors of clouds, sun/moon and the sky dome under different conditions.

Maybe we could have a "/sim/reality" property.  The sim could default to "how
the world really is" and toggle to "how the world really looks".  The property
"sim/reality" would then be a boolean but I can't decide which mode should be
"true" ;-).

In any case, this sort of thing could be controlled through the property tree.
And defaulted to off, but there for folks who think a big moon on the horizon
looks more real.

Best,

Jim