Hi all,

I would like to express my most heartfelt thanks to all the developers of FlightGear. This program deserves significant credit (or possibly blame) for my passing today the checkride for the Private Pilot Certificate. It was the primary stimulus to starting the training, and has been quite helpful in trying variations in a reproducible environment It also occupied me and kept the rust off my mental gears when the weather kept me grounded this past winter and spring. I will probably go back to lurking status on these lists, with possibly a few more comments now and then (did you ever know a pilot devoid of opinions?).

--
    Bill Earnest  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Linux Powered   Allentown, PA, USA
Computers, like air conditioners, work poorly with Windows open.