Please excuse that I am constantly bothering you with this, but as Julian
pointed out, CVS access to the base package is not an option for people who
have to use dialup connections.
I noticed that you have an rsync server running at flightgear.org. Would it be
possible to enable anonymous checkouts of the current base package with
rsync?

Thanks in advance - Matthias