* Jim Wilson -- Monday 30 June 2003 13:36:
> > But again: all this won't be a problem for =me=. I know how
> > to fix it for my computer, and it'll be a while until I can
> > afford a faster one, anyway. So, in fact, I don't really care.
> > (Maybe the thousand users are what matters ...)
>
> Ummm...then that means it would be ok with you to adopt Julian's idea?

For me personally, yes, of course. I was just in an idealistic
mood and thought that bugs should be fixed. And that an existing
patch that only adds 11 lines and fixes the problem is worth more
than hot air that has yet to materialize. But then again, the next
release isn't exactly due next week and I'm probably the only one
who even noticed this design flaw.   :->

I won't duck. Hit me, if you can.  :-)

m.