On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 16:03:33 -0400
 "Norman Vine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes this is *very* annoying :-)

Yep. I haven't quite figured out how to work this into my batch build script. If I could figure out how to latch into the result code when simgear checks to whether the latest metakit is installed, then I'd like to pause there and build/install metakit.

cd $METAKIT/builds
../unix/configure --disable-shared --with-out-tcl --prefix=/usr
make make install

I'm a little slow on the uptake - will the above fix the problem I had been having after building and installing metakit, and it still wasn't detected?

Jon