Ok, I've managed to figure out things by myself. The problem was in HStab options (Chord). The aircraft is now mostly flyable, you just need to get used to. I'll prepare the package for the distribution in a few days.

- Matevz

Matevz Jekovec wrote:

Hello guys.
I've been playing with my flight model for a very long time now and I just don't think I am going to succeed. Could someone please look at the j22-yasim.xml file or the whole aircraft project and help me out a bit.
http://www2.arnes.si/~mjekov/tmp/j22-yasim.xml
http://www2.arnes.si/~mjekov/tmp/j22.tar.gz

When I try to take-off, the aircraft gains speed and over some time, it hardly turns to the right and starts to slide away from the airfield. You do not have any control of the aircraft then. I think the right description would be that you feel like driving a rally and just rolling around :). I have double checked the properties and the coordinates are all right. The values I am aware off are also right, so I don't know what should be wrong.

Thanks.
- Matevz

<<inline: smile_n.gif>>