"Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have grabbed Robin Peel's latest x-plane data which is DAFIF based +
> a lot of hand additions for airports not in DAFIF's listings.  Our
> current data is based off of Robin's Data of maybe 2-3 years ago so we
> are long due to freshen up and get current.
[...]
> I have a couple scripts that will translate the x-plane format into
> the flightgear format [...]

I'll try to summarize for understanding:

1.) The current X-Plane data includes any information we need for Flightgear
    or it is possible to extract everything that is required,
2.) Updates should be sent to Robin for inclusion into his database,
3.) You intend to slowly move over to X-Plane data format while eliminating
    the need for you scripts that currently do the transformation.

Is my understanding correct ?

Martin.