On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:24:27 -0500
 "Curtis L. Olson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jon S Berndt writes:
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:32:14 -0500
David Culp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>The command line switch --enable-freeze, as well as the properties >/sim/freeze/master and /sim/freeze/position don't work (at least not >with >JSBSim or Yasim). I don't know if they ever have, or if they are a >work in >progress.

For JSBSim they would need to be wired to the

   void Freeze(void) {frozen = true;}
   void Resume(void) {frozen = false;}

methods of FGFDMExec. I think ...

Hmmm, /sim/freeze/master worked last I checked, /sim/freeze/position is probably not implimented for JSBSim or YASim but is still useful because other FDM's (not necessarily distributed with FlightGear) might support position freezes.

This could very well be true. You would simply NOT call the FDM in this case, no?

Jon