On 11/13/03 at 2:53 PM Curtis L. Olson wrote:
>My little brothers would always destroy my lego creations the instant
>I turned my back in order to build their own.  Grrr ... :-)

Younger (still destructive) kid went to bed early the other night, so I got
to play Lego (Duplo - the next size up bricks) with slightly older kid
only.  My wife seemed somewhat surprised to find a tower stretching from
floor to ceiling when she got in, held in place at the top with blue-tack.
Apparently this isn't normal behaviour...

Cheers - Dave