Jim Wilson wrote:

Yep, it is a feel, how much collective lift to add.  The thing that usually
screws me up is the tail rotor when hovering.  In general the rudder control
on my X45 sucks,  partially because it is my left hand and I'm very right
handed, but also because it is a rocker.  How are the helos with the pedal
controlers?

I haven't tried that recently -- it's such a pain to set up the yoke and rudder pedals that I rarely bother. I just use the two little sticks on my WingMan, or alternatively, drag the mouse left and right for the rudder.

All the best,

David