Paul Surgeon wrote:

Can someone recommend a nVidia based card that works flawlessly with FG?
I'm on a tight budget so I'm looking at the low end cards.
Does FG run well on a FX 5200?

Paul,
I have experience with the original GF3, the GF4 MX440, the FX 5200, the FX 5600, and the FX 5600 Ultra running in either Linux or Win XP. WRT fgfs, the main difference between the FX 5200 and the FX 5600's is the 5200 doesn't support antialiasing at all reasonably. Actually, either the GF3 or the GF4 MX440 do FSAA much better. The GF3 does fgfs well up to 1600x1200 at 16 bpp, but it is iffy to get FSAA and anisotropic filtering at 24 bpp at 1600 x 1200. This card is really an ASUS V8200 Delux GF3. Since I installed the FX 5600 Ultra, I have not been using this card and would be willing to sell it (original box and documentation).
Regards,
Dave