Erik Hofman writes:
> Jon Stockill wrote:
> > I've just been having a look at some of the new airports I've generated,
> > and I've noticed an error with the new ufo model - the great big red
> > anti-collision light from the front is missing ;-)
>
> Heh, I noticed that too recently.
> I was mostly busy doing other stuff today, I'll see if I can get it
> updated soon. If some one else feels like doing some updates to it, then
> don't hessitate to do so.

Can we double the power, add some animation, and perhaps more loosely
couple the power plants?  Now is when we really could use the ability
to drop ordinance.  I don't have the POH in front of me, but I would
think that those particular engines would certainly need to expel
spent fuel now and then.

Regards,

Curt. (Unless you are the lead dog, the view never changes)
--
Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org