Hi Guys
I would like to have the selections on my autopilot panel work
only when the Autopilot is engaged.But I dont seem to be
able to do it using the property.
/controls/autoflight/autopilot/engage.
Is this the property to use and how should it be implimented
in the XML file.Is there an A/C in FG that already has something
like this as I have had a look at some of the A/C panels and can't
see how to do it.

Also is it possible to turn an instrument on and off using a panel
hotspot.The reason for the question is so you could turn a panel
like the radio panel(instrument) on adjust the frequencies and then
turn it off(hide it)again.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Cheers
Innis