Hi,

there's someone out there that could help me with modelling e new airplane?
I'm trying to create the model of Aermacchi MB339-PAN starting from an initial model
created in VRML and updating it (to add landing gear, ailerons, ... and 3D cockpit)
with 3DSMax.
I've a problem due to the fact that 3DSMax only exports to the old definition file
.3ds, that could be imported in ac3d, or the .ase file format, that could be directly
imported in flightgear.
If I import the .3ds file in ac3d, all the objects move from the original position
(I've the same problem if I use the .3ds file directly in flighgear).
On the other hand, if I import the .ase file, I've a problem with textures (they
appear rotated and not corretly positioned).
There's someone that could help me?

Thanks, Luca