Actually, I think that I nuked the base makefile by unzipping the patch in that directory. That brings me back to the original problem, which is that I can't log into the CVS repository. I guess I'll just keep trying. I tried applying the patches to the regular plib distribution and they compiled alright, but after rebuilding flightgear i didn't see any changes.

Josh

Andy Ross wrote:

Josh Babcock wrote:

Well, this download is working better, but it is complaining:
Makefile:315: *** missing separator. Stop.

Which Makefile?

I also had to move Makefile.am back into the base directory.

Had to or... what? As always, bug reports with complete symptom descriptions are easiest to resolve. Try a complete rebuild of plib, and leave the base directory makefile alone.

One thought: you must be using the CVS version of plib for the new
files to work.

Andy