On Sunday 11 January 2004 22:46, Innis Cunningham wrote:
> Hi Vikki
> I have just finished doing a 737 panel which will be coming
> Eric's way in a couple of days.This was done as a 2D panel.
> I could not write two lines of C code to save myself but I found
> the XML files quite easy to learn.The main thing to remember with
> XML is cut and paste is your greatest friend.You can throw a
> panel together quite quickly if you know what code blocks to use.
> So if you are not into 3D modeling the 2D panel might be the best
> place to start.

Sure sounds a lot less intimidating than the 3D stuff, that is for
sure :-).  Also an ?easier? place to get into this and not get
discouraged out of it.

I did make an attempt to stick the c172 panel into the B105 but it
didn't work at all other than to generate error messages.  I
thought that would be a good place to start, but it sure didn't
work that way.

LOL, with cut and paste I can propagate my errors to many
places :-).

Will look at that panel when it comes by.  With the library
problem(s) that I have not a clue about, I think that I can can
still use my last successful build and just update the base stuff,
hopefully that will work out.

Perhaps I might try porting it to something before I create a reall
mess from scratch :-).

Thanks & take care, V.
--
Victoria Welch, WV9K/7, SysAdmin, Embedded Systems Designer.
Like winter snow on summer lawn, time past is time gone.