On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:38:06 +0200
 Paul Surgeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Excellent!
Now go spend some time with your kids Jon.  ;)

No kidding. Tonight is "library night", so I will be spending some time with the older ones. :-)

What would be really useful and helpful is a step-by-step tutorial for the layman of how to configure an FDM and 3D model for FlightGear.

Agreed. Our documentation is lacking. I've probably written essentially a how-to over the years in posts here. I'll try and cobble something together. [Any help will be appreciated]

Jon