I have got FlightGear Windows binaries versions 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, Debian Linux binaries
version 9.0 and 9.3, but all these binaries show the same bug.
The throttle looks in AC3D so: http://mitglied.lycos.de/iljamod/throttle-in-ac3d.jpg
but the red "hollow" cylinder doesnīt look in FlightGear like an object at all.
http://mitglied.lycos.de/iljamod/throttle-in-fg.jpg
Besides the throttle sticks have some bugs too, they arenīt shown completely.
http://mitglied.lycos.de/iljamod/throttle2.jpg
http://mitglied.lycos.de/iljamod/throttle3.jpg

All the best
Ilja