Josh Babcock wrote:
> I tried propertySlew() but it seems that the value wasn't going to
> the numbers I supplied, but only slewing for a very short period of
> time taht wasn't even consistant.

You need to mark the bindings repeatable.  See the trim bindings for
examples.

The propertySlew() function slews a property by the appropriate amount
for the current frame only (based on the time it took to render the
last frame).  If you only call it once when the button is
pressed/released, you will only get one frame of motion.  The time
will look inconsistant because individual frames take varying times to
render.

Andy