On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:16:50 -0600,
David Culp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > The same on the beach :
> >  http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=134816
>
> When I was with Pan Am we used to stay at that hotel.  It's fun to
> watch the people get blasted when a 747 takes off :)

..exhaust blast starting the takeoff from the beach end, or from
the down draft as the plane comes out over the beach?

..anyone else seen that "priceless" pop-up that went "you are the
50,000,000'th visitor, contact " some con office? (Off the initial
F-GSEX picture)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: