Lee Elliott wrote:
> What I'd like to do is to be able to switch the AP mode from
> Glide-slope hold to this new Touch-down mode automatically at a
> specified agl-ft.
>
> Any ideas how I can do this in xml?

Probably the best thing to do is write a little nasal code to poll the
property at maybe 5Hz or so (since AGL changes every frame, you
*don't* want to do it with a property-listener style interface,
polling is actually faster).  Something like this:

  checkagl = func {
      agl = getprop("/andy/cannot/remember/the/agl/prop/name");
      if(agl < THRESHOLD) {
          setprop("/ditto/for/the/autopilot/mode", "touchdown-mode");
      }
      settimer(0.2, checkagl);
  }
  checkagl();