Jonathan Polley wrote:
I will be using FlightGear to give a demo, shortly. Unfortunately, the only display that I will have access to will be a plasma display (I am assuming that it is a plasma TV) rather than a projector. Can anyone give me an idea of how to configure the display portion of FlightGear so that it will not look stretched on the screen?

Assuming that a 100x100 pixel square on the screen looks square (i.e. your pixels are about the same height and width) then FG should take care of all of this for you.

Regards,

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org
Minnesota      http://www.flightgear.org/~curt  http://www.flightgear.org