David Luff wrote:

The radio dialog seems to have some precision issues.  Using the internal
property browser, it can be seen that com2 (comm[1] in the internal tree)
is set to 118.3 before using the radio dialog.  Using the dialog to set
com1 to 118.1, it can be seen from the properties that com1 and com2 are
now set to 118.099998 and 118.300003 respectively.  I've added an epsilon
to the AI code to get the transmissions to show up where applicable, but
I'm not entirely sure that the radio dialog should be doing this!

We could avoid this problem by using integers instead of floating-point numbers: for example, instead of

frequency-mhz=118.8

we could have

frequency-khz=118800

That would probably confuse the hell out of people, though.

All the best,

David