Vivian Meazza wrote:

Erik wrote

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erik Hofman
Sent: 24 March 2004 12:42
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] seahawk broke

Curtis L. Olson wrote:

Erik,

I get two errors trying to run the seahawk this morning:

Error reading panel:
Failed to open file
at

/home/curt/projects/FlightGear-0.9/data/Aircraft/seahawk/../In
struments/autopilot-roll-out-smooth-deg.xml

(reported by SimGear XML Parser)
Error reading new panel from Aircraft/seahawk/seahawk-vfr-panel.xml

Then I get a panel reading error displayed in FG. I can

click on it,

but after than none of the gui/menus work in the sim.

I was trying to get a 2d panel and 3d panel version mixed into one subdirectory. Vivian reworked the seahawk to add a 3d cockpit but didn't include the 3d panel code (and moved some code to appropriate subdirectories).

I now have copied the seahawk-3d-set file onto the seahawk-set file and we have to work on the 3d panel after this release.

Hmm, thought I had included the 3d panel code - in
Aircraft/seahawk-3d/Models. Just updating CVS, I'll see if there's a quick
fix

This problem went away when I updated cvs correctly so sorry about the false alarm.

Curtis Olson   Intelligent Vehicles Lab         FlightGear Project